Ivy One helps businesses understand and utilise the internet. I specialise in small to medium size businesses (MKB) in the region of Utrecht, the Netherlands.
ONLINE MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Sometimes companies are afraid to build an ‘online marketing strategy’ because they assume that this will cost them a lot of money. They “just want a website”. By discussing your business I usually get a pretty clear picture of what kind of website and content will deliver the best results. And those few hours discussing your business aren’t going to break the bank but they will ensure your online presence aligns with your business goals.
Ivy One is my own small company. But small companies can do big things these days. When projects get bigger I have a fantastic network of professionals around me. I pick the best interaction designers, graphic artists and technical geniuses that match up with your needs and style. We work together to deliver a great experience and beautiful website.
Some ground rules I operate by:
* No unexpected cost overruns. You get what we agreed upon for the price we quoted you
* You can maintain your own website, and if it’s difficult you can always call me</li>
* No more bills, no annual fees because of licensing issues</li>
* Continue without me: no vendor lock-in</li>
* Question, complain, suggestion? SHOOT. I’m human and therefore I sometimes make mistakes. Please tell me if something’s wrong so we can discuss how we can fix it
COFFEE OR TEA?
I always like to meet new people. So I’m more than happy to get to know you and your business over a cup of coffee or tea. And yes, I also love to meet new people who don’t become customers.
Een van de vele voorbeelden van recente website waar we aan hebben gewerkt.