Organizations engage Subvert to assist them with the complex challenges of building digital experiences for their customers and employees.
Subvert is a unique breed of agency. We believe in integrity, honesty and open communication. We’re most intrigued by projects that have the potential to make the world a better place. We seek balance in our lives, both at the office and at home.
Clients choose to work with us because:
1) We save time and money. Subvert chooses the Microsoft platform to create digital experiences that span the web browser, desktop and mobile. Wherever possible, we use pre-built Microsoft software and customize it to fit the unique needs of our clients through third-party add-ons or hand-rolled components. This saves us time and conserves your project budget.
2) We focus on value. Everything we build will provide something valuable to peoples’ lives. By understanding your customers and/or employees - their lives, their jobs and their motivations - we are able to build innovative digital experiences that support how people actually think and behave. That’s measurable business value.
3) We have a range of industry expertise. Although we pride ourselves in being generalists, our staff has deep experience in the government, telecommunications and tourism sectors. This rewards us with real-world insight, while maintaining an open mind towards new approaches and opportunities.
4) We don't stop at go. Relationships with our clients typically last for years. This is because Subvert supports its projects for the long-term. We provide continual knowledge and guidance because, just like business and government, things change. People move on. Priorities shift. We want you to be happy with the investment and have it keep serving your needs far past day one.
As for the standard list:
* Strategy and Planning
* Sitefinity ASP.NET Websites and E-Commerce
* Email Newsletters
* Mobile and Emerging Media
* Data and Analytics
* SharePoint Employee Intranets
* Application Design and Development
* Document and Asset Management
* Usability Research and Testing
The Java/Oracle-based, Economic Development Fund Manager System (EDFMS) was in production by six government branches when Subvert was asked to revamp its user experience. A two-month research phase and multiple design iterations resulted in a dynamic new interface.