EntourageMedia.ca is a project of Jennifer Goulden (me), your everyday, average go-to girl who just happens to create and manage some huge community portals, a few hundred clients, and love every minute of it. Mostly, I love helping people synchronize their watches with today's internet and print marketing possibilities.
I believes that any entpreneur/business - young or old, big or small - should be able to feel big, whether they are or not. You should be able to sweet, post, market, and sell with the best of them, without feeling out of your element.
You can have have great design, effective marketing, and the ability to make updates to your own website (without waiting four weeks for an email reply from their current designer). And it's really not expensive to get there. The idea behind the EntourageMedia.ca project is to give you the feeling of having your own marketing department when you need it, but withouth the cost of one.
- Social Media Start-up $150-300, done same-day!
- Turn your current website into one you can update yourself $1200 - 1500
- Go big with content and collaboration: Creation of your own news or community portal $2500 - $5500
- Minor updates to static html sites - on demand/same-day, $50 per hour
- Solutions: Not sure how big you really need to go? A quick chat can save you thousands of dollars. $50
- Graphic design for logos, print materials, advertisements and more: $50 per hour (and we're fast!)
- 1-2 week turnaround at most, unless the project is very large.
- For most clients, we're able to turn your website into a blog (that doesn't look like a blog) or Joomla website in a day or two at most.
- We try to make some of the fabulous new technologies and software applications on the web easy to understand and accessible for every entrepreneur. Anyone can do social media without it turning into a second job. We'll show you how.
Our latest home page screenshot. (By the way, this website is a wordpress blog that we turned into a dynamic website overnight so that clients could interact, we could tag, tweets could stream in & out, search engines could take note... LOVE it.