Webilicious specialises in professional and affordable websites:
• for small to medium businesses, associations and other organisations
• that include a professional content management system that is easy to update by non-technical users
• that work well on all screen widths including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
• that include basic search engine optimisation
• that are web standards compliant with good usability and accessibility
• that include analytics reporting so you can monitor the performance of your website
Prices start from $650 inc. GST with domain registration and hosting for under $100/year. This price assumes you have your text and image content ready to go.
Webilicious keeps up to date with:
• the latest website security news to stay ahead of hackers and ensure client websites stay secure
• the best local and international domain registration and web hosting companies for the maximum uptime and the minimum issues
Optional extras include (but are not limited to):
• newsletters and mailing lists
• application development
• forms and survey development
Webilicious provides help and advice at a level you are comfortable with to simplify the process of creating a web presence and so that common pitfalls are avoided.
Choosing a reliable web professional is not easy. Webilicious recommends comparing some example websites by service providers using an independent test tool such as http://nibbler.silktide.com. Nibbler analyses the quality of a website and provides a score out of 10. Comparing scores helps identify the most competent service providers and potentially helps avoid making a costly mistake.
We are extremely happy with Neil at Webilicious who has produced a very professional website and Internet presence for us. He provided operation manuals for the different components of the site and gave us training on how to manage and update the site ourselves. We highly recommend Neil to anyone who wants any website development or upgrades as we know he will provide a thorough and meticulous service.
Ross and Jenny Mars - Mundaring Ecostay
We just wanted to say a huge thank-you for your support of Fairbridge and for going well beyond expectations on the service you provided to our organisation. We will be sure to recommend you on every occasion possible.
Daniella Cooper - Brass n Stumps
Neil created my website and did a wonderful job helping me to make all the necessary decisions from hosting to design. Even after it went live he continues to offer technical support and keeps me posted on alerts, upgrades and new ideas from time to time. I would definitely recommend you give Webilicious a closer look.
Susie Vergers - Change Creators
Brookwood Realty Real Estate website.