Most of the time I create user interfaces, from the concept and design, through implementation to deployment. I have worked on several platforms like Flash, web, games. I have even created interfaces for information kiosks and offline devices.
I am able to switch to a new platform very quickly with a minimal effort. I am open to new technologies to be able to do things I love to craft.
I am skilled in several fields:
* Flash programming in a pure ActionScript 3,
* User interface design: bitmaps or resolution independent vectors, depends on a device,
* Icon design, logotype design,
* Web design using XHTML and CSS3,
* Consultancy on user experience, usability and media production,
* Illustration and animation.
While using these different skills I am able to produce a project from concept to finalization and deployment. I learned to work on projects all way long from start to finish. Subsequent support guaranteed.
I've been involved with this industry since 1996.
This is my last project, launched just now: new reincarnation of my homepage. Actually I think it pretty much shows my last graphics direction. Sweet pixels and even subpixels! I love cleartype, clearshape and all flavours of web based details.