C.O.D. CommunicationsLocation: Washington DC
Typical budget: $3,000 and under
An effective web communications strategy for your organization does not have to be expensive. Located in historic Fredericksburg, VA, C.O.D. Communications focuses exclusively on providing Internet enabled solutions that help small enterprises reduce costs, work more productively, and ultimately add to the bottom line.
What we do.
- We build web sites for small organizations with big ideas.
- We help you attract new customers or new members.
- We help you generate sales.
- We help you use the web to maintain an ongoing conversation with your markets.
- We help you make money.
- If you are buried by spam and computer viruses we can help with that too.
- If you are interested in exploring open source alternatives to expensive proprietary software we'd love to talk to you!
- Interested in social media and how it can help your company? We are all over it.
What is your design philosophy?
Simple is better. Your site has a business purpose. It needs to attract customers or members, inform, maybe entertain, whatever. It should be very simple for you to update. If you are calling a consultant every time you need to post news you are doing it wrong. Open Source software makes it possible to build very functional and easy to manage web sites with no investment in software licenses. This stuff isn't rocket science. Anybody acting like it is probably is setting you up to charge a lot more than necessary.
This is a screenshot from a small business website design project completed in 2009.