Folio3 is a California based software development company that helps entrepreneurs and large corporations build innovative, world class software solutions by providing offshore application development and support.
We specialize in Enterprise Applications, Mobile Apps & Games, Websites & Web based Applications and Social Media Platforms & Applications development.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, Silicon Valley start-ups and some of the most prestigious brands in the world.
Our Expertise Includes:
BEA/Oracle WebLogic, Netsuite implementations and integration solutions, NetSuite mobile apps, SAP, DotNetNuke, Drupal, Jetspeed, Joomla!, Wordpress, Liferay, Amazon Cloud setup & management (EC2, S3, EBS), Oracle, MySQL, Dynamics AX, MS Sharepoint and PostGres Database tuning, clustering, and high performance DB optimizations.
Developing in Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Adobe Air, Unity 2d & 3d, ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0, Ruby on Rails, Java, J2ME, Java EE, C, C++, C#, LAMP, Microsoft .Net, Oracle, MySQL, PostGres.
Mobile Development on iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone and Blackberry smartphones & tablets.
DynAX is a free mobile Dynamics AX CRM app for the iPhone and iPod Touch which completely covers the CRM features from Dynamics AX 2012 R2. It provides field sales and service professionals with secure access and editing of their back-office Dynamics AX CRM data anytime, anywhere, on their iPhones, iPads & iPod Touch devices.
With on-the-go access to Dynamics AX CRM data, DynAX facilitates direct, person-to-person contact with customers. It also makes it easy for field sales and service professionals to follow up on marketing initiatives, sales leads and customer support queries.
Setting up DynAX with your Dynamics AX 2012 R2 server is super easy. We're utilizing a cloud based middle-ware to keep connectivity to Dynamics AX simple. We use standard AIF (Application Integration Framework) services to manage Dynamics AX data, so you just need to provide the URLs of your Query and your Session Services and username.
- Access and Edit all major Dynamics AX CRM entities
- See all the activities you need to perform including Actions, Appointments, Events and Tasks
- Access your Contacts, Leads, Prospects, Opportunities and Customers instantly with a single tap
- Access General Details, Addresses and Contact Info for all entities
- View all recent Sales Orders, Activities, Contacts and Opportunities associated with any customer account
- View Customer specific Sales Order listings and Sales Order lines under Customer Details
- One Touch Calling, Email and Mapping
- Super easy navigation and user experience
- The 'What's New' section gives you a quick peek at the latest updates since you last checked the app
- Real time Search for filtering data in each list
- Easy connectivity with Dynamics AX 2012 R2
1) Make sure your Query services and Session services are accessible from the location you're trying to use the DynAX app for Dynamics AX 2012 R2. See below for examples showing how these URLs look like
Query Service - net.tcp//:8201/DynamicsAx/Services/QueryService.
Session Service - net.tcp://:8201/DynamicsAx/Services/UserSessionService
2) Find a username (from your IT department or directly if you have access) that has the necessary privileges/permissions for accessing these services
3) Enter this information in the 'Server Settings' screen of the app
4) Log in with your Dynamics AX 2012 R2 account credentials
For questions or queries please regarding the setup & usage of the DynAX app, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.