I create quality, handcrafted web and print design. My favourite part of website creation is getting 'under the hood' and making sure the site is:
1. Exciting, meaningful, and useful to the end-user.
2. Compatible with as many web browsers as possible.
3. Easily digested by search engines, which increases the site's ranking.
4. Accessible to people with vision impairment.
5. Versatile and connected to an organisation's data.
I don't just do programming, though; I started out in graphic design and brand development, so I can take your organisation's vision and translate it into a package that communicates that vision to your audience.
This is the result of a branding and site redesign for a local food delivery company that I love working with.