RecWebsites.com was started by a second-generation park & recreation professional who enjoys helping recreation organizations improve their marketing and operations through technology.
We have an inside knowledge of the needs and features that recreation departs want. Our website package provides you with state-of-the-art tools at a price that is easy on your budget. We do this by utilizing the best open source tools available and developing your site from a well-tested framework (rather than starting from scratch).
Our websites are easy to maintain by anyone on your staff. Editing website content is just as easy as editing a Word document! Multiple staff accounts can be created, each with different access levels and permissions. Keeping your site current with updated news, photos, and videos doesn't get any easier.
Here are a few of the features you get with our websites:
* A beautiful, easy to navigate website
* Interactive maps with location details and customizable driving directions
* A beautiful online brochure featuring photo galleries and digital video
* Integration with your registration software (such as WebTrac)
* Social media integration (website updates posted to Facebook and Twitter)
* RSS and Email subscriptions to news and announcements
* User Comments and Ratings
* A program and amenity suggestion and voting component
* Staff bio and contact forms
Website Development Cost: under $3,000
Yearly Hosting/Maintenance: starting at $999
We create easy-to-update, feature-rich websites designed specifically for recreation organizations. Our websites include interactive maps, media-rich brochures, user feedback components, RSS and email subscriptions, social media integration, and more.